LearningFlow collects the e-mail addresses of those communicating via e-mail, aggregate information on what pages learners access or visit, and information volunteered by the learner (such as survey information and/or site registration). The information collected is used to improve the web service, and is not shared with or sold to other organizations for commercial purposes, except to provide products or services the learner has requested, when we have permission, or under the following circumstances:
- It is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of Terms of Service, or as otherwise required by law.
INFORMATION GATHERING AND USAGE
- When registering for LearningFlow we ask for information such as name and email address.
- LearningFlow uses collected information for the following general purposes: products and services, billing, identification and authentication, services improvement, contact, and research.
- A cookie is a small amount of data, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier, that is sent to your browser from a web site's and stored on a computer's hard drive.
- Cookies are required to use all LearningFlow services.
CLIENT DATA STORAGE
Although LearningFlow owns the data storage, databases and all rights to the LearningFlow application, you retain all rights to your data and we will never sell or share your data with any third-parties. We respect the privacy of our subscribers.
- LearningFlow may disclose personally identifiable information under special circumstances, such as to comply with subpoenas or when learner actions violate the Terms of Service.
LearningFlow may periodically update this policy.
Copyright 2006 LearningFlow. All rights reserved.